Aims and scope
BMC International Health and Human Rights is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on the influences of human rights violations on health in developing and transitional countries, as well as all issues relating to the impact of health policies, programs and practices on human rights.
- Benjamin Bellows, Population Council
- Maria Ekstrand, University of California
- Kaveh Khoshnood, Yale School of Public Health
- Benjamin Mason Meier, University of North Carolina
- Maxine Dillon, BioMed Central