- Open Access
Erratum to: “Communicate to vaccinate”: the development of a taxonomy of communication interventions to improve routine childhood vaccination
© Willis et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2013
- Received: 12 September 2013
- Accepted: 12 September 2013
- Published: 18 September 2013
The original article was published in BMC International Health and Human Rights 2013 13:23
After publication of the original article  it came to the publisher’s attention that the article was incorrectly published as ‘Correspondence’ instead of the correct article type; ‘Research’. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
- Willis N, Hill S, Kaufman J, Lewin S, Kis-Rigo J, De Castro Freire SB, Bosch-Capblanch X, Glenton C, Lin V, Robinson P, Wiysonge CS: “Communicate to vaccinate”: the development of a taxonomy of communication interventions to improve routine childhood vaccination. BMC Int Health Hum Rights. 2013, 13: 23-10.1186/1472-698X-13-23.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-698X/13/37/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.